Vito W447 centre console

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spudly

Car
Vito W447 Compact
Hi Folks, newbie here so thanks in advance for taking your time to read this.
I've recently bought a new W447 Compact CrewVan for family outings/ trips etc. Absolutely love it, well spec'd and very comfy but my only gripe is that cabin storage is very poor and there's no proper cup holder. (I like my coffees)
I've seen that their Euro and American models have a large centre console cup holder and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a part number or who to contact with regards to ordering one?
search

Many thanks,
Paul

Mate, I think this Forum has died, unbelievable not one comment in 7 weeks, sorry I can't help as have a 639?

I have a 639 Viano and we think it the best vehicle we have ever had but that has not stopped me looking at its replacement the V-class. The reason for me saying this in answer to your query is that our Viano has cupholders everywhere so I woud look to the new V-class and see what can be transferred to your Vito.

I guess not enough W447 owners on the forum yet. There are 3 centre console options
FF1: Centre console (minor) with storage
FF2: Centre console (minor) with 1-din (presumably for taxi or rear radio ??)
FG0: Luxury Centre console (major) with roller blind (i.e cover over compartment)

If you have FG0 there seems to be a double cup-holder

If changing from FF1/FF2 you need various mounting plates etc

Richard

Hi,
The part numbers you need are
A4476800831 console and A4476890700.
I’d like to know how to remove the blanking panel to fit this if anyone has and ideas?
Cheers

Hi,
The part numbers you need are
A4476800831 console and A4476890700.
I’d like to know how to remove the blanking panel to fit this if anyone has and ideas?
Cheers
Blanking plate pulls out with trim removal tools ive just done it to myne made such a difference to the interior aswell as my drinks not getting heated up when the heating is on

Very late to the party, but i did this to mine last year.
If yours is auto, you can get the double cup holder to replace the centre blank panel.
The cup holder size is a bit odd though and it really hampers access to the lower cubby centre box (if you have one)

if you still need info/pics, let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom