Vito W447 Lowering springs question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

focusrs2006

Car
W447 Vito 119 Sport
Hi all

I'm thinking about getting the Vito sport lowered, it seems to ride quite high at the back (I dont usually have a heavy load in the back too) Just wondering what set people would recommend? Also would it be the same drop all the way round, or lower at the front than the rear? Sorry for all the questions, but it's the first time I've purchased lowering springs, my last van came already done.

Many thanks

James

Hi James

Did you manage to lower your W447?

I am also looking to lower mine, and I'm also looking for a bodykit too. Anyone have a bodykit, seen one on a W447?

Thanks

Martin

Did either of you progress with this? I picked up mine 119 sport crew van today and it needs a little drop I reckon.

ive bought myself some eibach springs which should drop it about 30mm so ill let you guys know how i get on

ive bought myself some eibach springs which should drop it about 30mm so ill let you guys know how i get on
Hi

Yes keep us updated. Really keen to get this done. looking at either Eibach or H&R.

Did you ever get the eibach springs fitted? I want to get some ordered and looking for bit of feedback first.

Did you ever get the eibach springs fitted? I want to get some ordered and looking for bit of feedback first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom