Vito w639 stereo adapter for Pioneer double din headunit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vito V6

Car
Vito V6 W639 2009 Auto (120CDI)
Hello,

seen few different adapters but not sure what to go for :confused:

it's a 2009 with ntg command satnav, i have a Pioneer F10bt head unit with standard iso connector and a input for a wired remote control 3.5mm phono type, i would like as much integration as possible including steering buttons for volume and call accept/cancel aswell as auto illumination dim on unit when lights come on etc

also the on board computer display cluster between the dials shows the time and road name which are set and sent from the command unit, so will changing it cause issues with these features?

here's a pic of the factory loom and connectors
View attachment 44300

Last edited:
You could give the chaps at comand.co.uk a phone. They may stock the lead you need.

Thanks, done a bit more research, pioneer do the adapter but hard to get hold of and functions are limited i believe

i need a 40pin fakra/quadlock adapter and found this:
Buy CTSMC001.2 Mercedes Steering Control Interface CAN-Bus

however states it's for the sprinter and viano, the adapters they did for vito where wrong type maybe for earlier models!? so i need to know if viano and vito are the same in terms of their features and wiring looms for stereo?

I've got a 2007 Viano with a comand NTG2 and that connector block on yours looks the same as mine.

Hope this helps.

thanks, i believe their is wiring variation on the quadlock connector from some models but not sure, i revieved a email from the company selling the connector saying it will only work if i have a audio 20 system, bit confused now i think mine is a command ntg2 unit

Bought the adapters today and worked perfectly :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom