VMAX 200 events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
As possibly some/most of you know the current upcoming Vmax 200 day event is for 'HYPER CARS', which does not involve the inclusion of 99.9% of MB's, they just do not make the grade:eek:, I am afraid. (albeit, be nice to spectate on that event at least!:eek:)
Having discussed this with various people here on the forum over the last fortnight, and on the Goodwood Track day last Saturday, namely with concerns the Vmax events may well have come to an end in the format to which we all know or have experienced, I contacted Craig (Mr Vmax), who tonight assures me, its not the case, and totally appreciate all the attending people from previous days continuing interest, and they propose to run, for lack of better wording a 'normal' Vmax 200 event in the very near future:D, anyone else here likely to try and sign up for that day, if accepted, (1st one of the year is usually really booked up), Lee and Chris, surely you have got to be going??? if my cars healthy, and currently is, I plan to go, but no dates at this time, so it's just a heads up really, and my selfish interest to who else would want to come along.:p
Will advise when I , or should anyone else hear when its going to happen.:thumb:

My car is running sweet at the moment so I'd be up for it dependent on my Offshore rotation. Off all of May and all of July
If Vmax is not possible then maybe we could book somewhere and do one ourselves?

Same as chris as long as it fits in with my rota. Craig said he would let me know the date once it's confirmed.

( should be stage 2 by then so it will be interesting)

Just to say, am not overly sure who is receiving info from the Vmax 200 event, but just a heads up that one may be looming in the near future, and its already well booked up apparently, make sure you email your interest to CW should you wish to attend guys.:thumb: wouldn't want to miss out would we!

Hope it lands when I am home as the car is running sweet now and with the suspension upgrades I would feel much more comfortable driving at more than 70 mph.
( emailed Craig to find out date)

Guys, keep your ears and eyes open, hopefully Vmax things are going to happen shortly!:thumb:

Could I ask who has actually signed into the vmax event from this Mercedes forum site, I already know alot of the guys who have, but not my place to raise their names, leave that to yourselves, but just wondering how many are going, this potentially is going to be the most exciting Mercedes wise performance event, given all the modifications and tunning going on, and rivalry from the tuners, its going to give a few of the other marque's a shock, going to be fun either way, as ever its all very covert no dates or venue to be discussed here, I could nearly fill the list myself, but leave you guys to acknowledge the event yourselves.:D

List:

Ricky s
Friend Audi A5 SC
Friends Son Audi A5 SC

Last edited:
Could I ask who has actually signed into the vmax event from this Mercedes forum site, I already know alot of the guys who have, but not my place to raise their names, leave that to yourselves, but just wondering how many are going, this potentially is going to be the most exciting Mercedes wise performance event, given all the modifications and tunning going on, and rivalry from the tuners, its going to give a few of the other marque's a shock, going to be fun either way, as ever its all very covert no dates or venue to be discussed here, I could nearly fill the list myself, but leave you guys to acknowledge the event yourselves.:D

List:

Ricky s

Craig didn't respond Ricky!

List:

Ricky s
Friend Audi A5 SC
Friends Son Audi A5 SC

Lee Weistec Stage 2 SC

List:

Ricky s
Friend Audi A5 SC
Friends Son Audi A5 SC

Lee Weistec Stage 2 SC

looking forward to meeting up Lee, along with many of your northern based friends I hear, going to be a fun day one way or the other.:p

Ricky s
Friend Audi A5 SC
Friends Son Audi A5 SC
Lee Weistec Stage 2 SC
Chris Weistec Stage 3 SC (install next week :) )

Ricky s
Friend Audi A5 SC
Friends Son Audi A5 SC
Lee Weistec Stage 2 SC
Chris Weistec Stage 3 SC (install next week :) )

Uhm!, slow response on this thread, thought people would be getting a little more excited about this event, especially as it's most likely to be the last one of this nature this year.

I know 1st hand that at least 7 individuals here going, plus the MB tuning guys bringing multiple cars, so there's going to be a few MB's there, and am expecting a lot of surprises!:D

Pretty sure Stan is going with his supercharged S63.....he is not on the forum.

Hi
I might be up for this, just want to get my trip to Austria and the Nurburgring out of the way first, also to see how much i send i the process.

Would a standard SL55 be acceptable.

What is the accommodation like around the area, coming from Plymouth so think i might need overnight digs as i cant see it being anywhere near me.

Ian

Ricky s
Friend Audi A5 SC
Friends Son Audi A5 SC
Lee Weistec Stage 2 SC
Chris Weistec Stage 3 SC (install next week**)
Marty Bmw 330d, non Weistec :)

What's everyone hoping for speed wise?

Rickys obviously looking to top 200mph after getting so close last time.
I have no idea what mine will achieve but I will be happy with anything over 150mph.

Ricky s
Friend Audi A5 SC
Friends Son Audi A5 SC
Lee Weistec Stage 2 SC
Chris Weistec Stage 3 SC (install next week**)
Marty Bmw 330d, non Weistec
Mercedes c63 mine
Mercedes E63 SC jimmy
Mercedes S63 SC Stan
r35 skyline. Steph MSL
R35 MSL
458 MSL
BMW M5 MSL
RS6 Audi MSL
MRC R8 MSL

These are excellent days, and very well organised. I went to the event March 2012 and had a blast! Can't recomend it enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom