VMAX 200 events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Id be up for it, dates depending

Ricky s
Friend Audi A5 SC
Friends Son Audi A5 SC
Lee Weistec Stage 2 SC
Chris Weistec Stage 3 SC (install next week**)
Marty Bmw 330d, non Weistec
Mercedes c63 mine
Mercedes E63 SC jimmy
Mercedes S63 SC Stan
r35 skyline. Steph MSL
R35 MSL
458 MSL
BMW M5 MSL
RS6 Audi MSL
MRC R8 MSL

Jesus, Acid.
Any chance of any cars from MSL attending? :rolleyes:

:D

Ricky s
Friend Audi A5 SC
Friends Son Audi A5 SC
Lee Weistec Stage 2 SC
Mercedes c63 mine
Mercedes E63 SC jimmy
Mercedes S63 SC Stan
r35 skyline. Steph MSL
R35 MSL
458 MSL
BMW M5 MSL
RS6 Audi MSL
MRC R8 MSL
Alx CL55 AMG Bone Stock

Ricky s
Friend Audi A5 SC
Friends Son Audi A5 SC
Lee Weistec Stage 2 SC
Mercedes c63 mine
Mercedes E63 SC jimmy
Mercedes S63 SC Stan
r35 skyline. Steph MSL
R35 MSL
458 MSL
BMW M5 MSL
RS6 Audi MSL
MRC R8 MSL
Alx CL55 AMG Bone Stock

I also know there is several other forum based individual,s coming along also, and another well known MB tuning company bringing several cars here, so the numbers attendance list will grow:thumb:

I have been on 5 or 6 of these Vmax events previously myself, this one will be the most competitive Mercedes group that has gathered on this event in recent years, and I believe some of these MB cars, whilst probably not being top end speed recordings on the day, given the other cars there, they will in my understanding be giving results that were not expected, vmax is in for a shock, the AMG Mercedes are arriving at Vmax to play, LOL.:D going to be fun one way or the other:devil:

I also know there is several other forum based individual,s coming along also, and another well known MB tuning company bringing several cars here, so the numbers attendance list will grow:thumb:

I have been on 5 or 6 of these Vmax events previously myself, this one will be the most competitive Mercedes group that has gathered on this event in recent years, and I believe some of these MB cars, whilst probably not being top end speed recordings on the day, given the other cars there, they will in my understanding be giving results that were not expected, vmax is in for a shock, the AMG Mercedes are arriving at Vmax to play, LOL.:D going to be fun one way or the other:devil:

It will be my first time at VMax and can't wait....I definitely think some of the "big boys" will be surprised / shocked when 700-800bhp AMG,s turn up.
Just hoping my nerve holds out to see how far I can go :crazy:

Hi boys when that event take place and where?

After seeing some of the attendees at yesterday's MSL day I suspect they 're worried that they have a few too many saloon and estate cars which might embarrass some more obvious looking exotics !! ;)

rsk21 said:
Invitation only I 'm afraid and subject to " Fight Club" rules .
so we can only go if invited?

C36fan said:
so we can only go if invited?
Sort of. You need to contact them, tell them a bit about you and your car and then you either hear back or you don't. If you are lucky enough to get invited it's on the basis that you don't tell people the where, when etc. details of the event.

Fairly sure entry is closed now.

Last edited:
As I understand it, this upcoming event is now full, and it's not surprising given this is only the second one this year, (There would normally be a least 4-5), and the 1st one this year was a 'hyper' car day, not many Mercedes or other lowely marques allowed there that day unfortunately.

This limitation of Vmax event,s this year is primarily as CW has been in a business change transition period, and it simply has not worked out to have additional events due to booking of the venue and dates. However I am assured that next year, whilst there still will be the 'hyper' car events, there will also additional traditional Vmax days as well. Something to look forward to in 2015!:D

Look forward to seeing my regularly forum/track/vmax buddies, and newly meeting a good few of you within this forum on the upcoming event, especially those high performance northern guys, of which I have only met with Chris A, plus lots of chats and meets with Acid!:bannana:

Going to be a good day.

Ricky :eek:
How very dare you :cool:

LOL! not my rules mate, think the only Mercedes there that day was an SLR, and whilst a sexy car, probably that's most likely slower than you guys anyway!
However I did spot some Jag thingy there on the day, did get me wondering to what that was doing there over a few performance Mercedes!

Have already warned CW, that the Mercedes guys are coming to play! :D

but won't be me this time round, and I say that with a heavy heart mate! This said, said it before, it's going to be a fun day.:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom