VMAX 200 events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Any news on our Weistec boys yet? Be nice to know how Jim's motor did...

Any news on our Weistec boys yet? Be nice to know how Jim's motor did...

195 on my race logic, 200 indicated on digital dash MPH don't know about the speed trap gun

Disappointed I didn't hit the 200 confirmed by GPS race logic :(

But on the up side car ran really well :thumb:

Fantastic day out :) On the plus side got some fantastic starts in repeatedly sub 3.5 secs to 60 :) On the negative side, I need a delimit. Cruise control at 160 is a frustrating experience. Acid and guys from MSL, great show for you guys and your expertise, many thanks.

PS Jim and Lee's Weistecs were to my ears the best sounding cars of the day.

Last edited:
Cheers Jim, glad it went OK for you both and the cars stood up well to it. :)

I'll have to have a play at some time, but need another couple of things doing to mine first. (No, not bigger Turbos) :D

Fantastic day out :) On the plus side got some fantastic starts in repeatedly sub 3.5 secs to 60 :) On the negative side, I need a delimit. Cruise control at 160 is a frustrating experience. Acid and guys from MSL, great show for you guys and your expertise, many thanks.

PS Jim and Lee's Weistecs were to my ears the best sounding cars of the day.

I thought the little box took the limiter off Robin? Obviously not, but could they not have done it there on the day? I'm sure that this used to be offered...

Glad you get some decent acceleration times though. Makes for a bit of fun. :cool:

daveenty said:
I thought the little box took the limiter off Robin? Obviously not, but could they not have done it there on the day? I'm sure that this used to be offered... Glad you get some decent acceleration times though. Makes for a bit of fun. :cool:

Sadly not Dave :(

cheers jim, glad it went ok for you both and the cars stood up well to it. :)

i'll have to have a play at some time, but need another couple of things doing to mine first. (no, not bigger turbos) :d

pmsl :d:d:d

Aw, go on Dave they make sense :thumb: if you use man math

I've added another link :dk:

195 on my race logic, 200 indicated on digital dash MPH don't know about the speed trap gun

Disappointed I didn't hit the 200 confirmed by GPS race logic :(

But on the up side car ran really well :thumb:

That really surprises me. I thought you would cane 200mph quite easily running on that power.

How did the brakes perform?

They shortened the track to 1.3 miles hence lower speeds. Was a ploy to stop any embarrassment to the £Million Pound" Club cars!

They shortened the track to 1.3 miles hence lower speeds. Was a ploy to stop any embarrassment to the £Million Pound" Club cars!

That's just not cricket is it.

Is that a permanent thing, just today or a result from last time do you know?

The price should be reduced by a similar percentage... :D

rsk21 said:
Fantastic day out :) On the plus side got some fantastic starts in repeatedly sub 3.5 secs to 60 :) On the negative side, I need a delimit. Cruise control at 160 is a frustrating experience. Acid and guys from MSL, great show for you guys and your expertise, many thanks. PS Jim and Lee's Weistecs were to my ears the best sounding cars of the day.
you still got smoked by me up to 1/4 miles mark! ;)

ChrisA said:

The track was 1.8 miles.

I really enjoy to be with you boys a big thank for all of the ones that come to the event !
The AMG crew rock!

Impressive how fast Justin car is ! Also Alex and Ricky 55's they are a serious bit of kit !:)

rsk21 said:
Ah but I missed a gear change. And I'm sticking to that ;)
excuses ,excuses!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom