VW diesel car protest: Greenpeace members climb on boat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
_97956544_dkpqgy0xkaedx9w.jpg

Campaigners climb on ship in car protest

Guess it gives UK VW dealers a novel excuse for any delivery delays? ;)

Good old Greenpeace.... Good at headline grabbing and not much else.

Their ships, the cars they drive, the clothes they wear, the food they eat only consume and emit fresh air of course. Greenpeace members even fart fresh air, unlike other mammals that emit methane.

I'd prefer not to ridicule campaigners of any description, I usually find something valid in all of their beliefs.

I suppose that we could all trust in everything that Jeremy Clarkson says instead eh?

I'd prefer not to ridicule campaigners of any description, I usually find something valid in all of their beliefs.

I suppose that we could all trust in everything that Jeremy Clarkson says instead eh?

They have a right to peacefully protest, and make us aware of environmental issues, but not to damage others property etc, and maybe endanger life surely.

Clarkson is a journalist who makes a living out of talking testicles. Even he makes a valid point now and then. Not really very different from Greenpeace in the limit.

Selef censorship EDIT - Politics not allowed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom