w112 interior restoration

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

patnorth

Car
w112, w220 320 cdi, 911sc,few more
hi there,
I have to replace the interior roof trim of the 300se fintail. do you have a contact to a professional who has the reputation of doing a good job?

also I need to have the seams on the seats redone since the threads have hardened and break when one sits on them. Any names, addresses, anyone?

thanks,

Patrick

Kevin O'Keefe or D Class i would say.

I'm sure someone in Ireland comes highly regarded but can't think who right now. If you are a member over at the official owners club there will be more info there I suspect.

thank you John, much appreciated.

In Ireland - no offence - I have made the experience that professionals or those who regard themselves being one, do not work to the same high standards and passion as I am used to from other parts of Europe. I live here and my lovely wife is Irish, but in many other respects I have maintained my scandinavian values...
I'd love to be proven wrong in terms of the services on this island.
However, in terms of skills, professionality - and passion for classic cars - the ones I've met and learnt of in Britain, they are second to none in Europe.

Best book a ferry and drive down to Surrey then ;)

Seriously though, when i meant well regarded in Ireland I didn't mean well-regarded-by-themselves!!!! If I remember who it is I'll post it up.

well, you will see me over a few times before this project is being finidhed :rolleyes:
..and I meant: no offence to the Irish, but... have you followed what has been going on here lately you know why all the good and best Irish are been found outside of Ireland - they have all emigrated...

...the to-do list continues on: have to rechrome some parts, sourcing the air pressure tank of the suspension, ... , and finally find someone brilliant to give the lady the right coat.

Don't worry, I have given myself a year or two until finished, if I'd be working too fast I would have to start on the next car too soon.

Last edited:
Pat, drop me an email to leonardjohn at hotmail dot co dot uk i might have something of interest for you but you havent enough posts to pm here yet.

John, you're a star! :thumb:

since I am regularly passing through your area when I'm on the way to or fro the continent I'll be happy to invite you on a coffee/tea the next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom