W123 parts suppliers..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zappa

Car
230CE
Just a question for all those in the know, I've been trawling the various suppliers online for new replacement parts to get an idea of quality and prices, and came across a place called PFS (parts for mercedes), they claim their parts are german made and have a 2 year warranty, made to oem standards. Anyone used their stuff or had experience with them, replies gratefully received as I do need to get a shift on after spending 2 weeks trying to make my mind up who to get all bushes coils and dampers from.
Budget for mid-range parts, as I don't want to be under it in a year again.

And please, no offence to him but, if anyone mentions mark cosovich again I'll ******* scream!

Thanks in advance

" I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure"

Thanks for the suggestion John, I've checked their listings but not that much for a W123.
I have found a company called misterauto.co.uk who do have quite a comprehensive list of W123 quality OEM parts are either febi-bilstein, lemforder etc.
Anyone else out there that could shed a bit more light on which OEM makers to trust, and who has a good supply reputation, cost etc?
From what I've read in the last month, there are still quite a lot of W123's out there that are being played with, and most are having parts replaced.
So would anybody out there be able to add to John's suggestion??

we should stock plenty of parts :)

We will normally have a choice of 2 brands, after-market quality (Febi etc) - Original Quality (Lemforder, Textar, ATE)

Pat

Thanks for the suggestion John, I've checked their listings but not that much for a W123.

Never mind his listings. You need to phone and speak to Brendan 01302 623293. He is brilliant and knows his Mercs inside out.

Hello, I'm new to the forum I have just bought a w123 coupe. It is mainly in need of cosmetic repairs can anyone suggest any good sights or dealers that could help me out?

Hello, I'm new to the forum I have just bought a w123 coupe. It is mainly in need of cosmetic repairs can anyone suggest any good sights or dealers that could help me out?
Hi JoeC, do you know of any good suppliers of parts?

Do a search on the forum for "W123 coupe parts" but omit any replies older than 3 years as the information will no longer be current. That was JoeC 's first and only post in 2013 o_O

retrodave is MB breaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom