W124, 201, 202 etc switches

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pupsi

Car
W124 E500
Am after a few switches, need:

An antenna up/down switch
Window switch
Door locking/window isolator switch

Cheers!

Thanks, but all i need out of that bunch would be a window switch!

I think the ones you are after did not come on w201 or w124,don`t know about the w202.I know what you want as i was gona do that to,btu after buying that console from Talbir i`ll leave it as it is.

pupsi,

I have a box weighing about 10lbs full of switches from W201s, W202s, W210s, W123s, W124s, W126s W210s, W129s etc etc.

Photos would be v. helpful or part numbers.

Picture1-1.png

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

Hi Neil,

Do you have a front window switch for a w201?

Cheers,

K

Neil, what % is my sales commission? lol
Any joy on the switches?

Hi Neil,

Do you have a front window switch for a w201?

Cheers,

K

Hi,

Yes, I have these switches.

They come with a variety of part numbers & it would be best to get the correct part number off your own switch. I can tell you which part number(s) will work for your car if you PM your VIN to me.

If you have an earlier car you may have a single long switch which incorporates both the front & rear windows on each side. I have these too.

Attachments

• Window switches.JPG
    Window switches.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 94
Have you got a pair of heated seat switches from a W202 or W140?

Hi,

Yes, I have heated front seat switches with a variety of part numbers. The one in the picture is 129 820 76 10. The switch for the other seat, which shows the seat reversed so they both face each other, is 129 820 75 10.

If your switch is a different part number let me know.

Attachments

• heated seat switch 129082076 10.JPG
    heated seat switch 129082076 10.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 92
Neil, what % is my sales commission? lol
Any joy on the switches?

Pupsi,

Sorry for the delay. A kid activity weekend took all my time.

I have the window switches (see above). Need your part number ideally for the perfect match.

I know I have a door lock switch but can't put my hand on it. I'll find it today & post a piccy.

Still looking for the antenna switch but TBH I'm pretty sure I don't have one.

Pupsi,

The door lock switch is part # 202 820 39 10.

Attachments

• Switches 2.JPG
    Switches 2.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 80
Hi Neil,

I've snet yo ua PM with the part number for my switch

K

Hi Neil,

I've snet yo ua PM with the part number for my switch

K

Hi,

Nothing in my PM inbox. Can you resend please?

Ta.

MBK,

Ta, received & the switches are on the way.

Anyone else looking for switches please drop me a PM.

The antenna switch was never offered on UK cars, it was a US specific item to catch differencet frequency radio stations.

Lots of these switches on US ebay for that reason.

But you'll need the specific Hirschmann antenna with it to put it to it's intended use. The antenna bespoke to these switches had a set of SPDT relays on the circuit board. These can be replicated external to the standard antenna, to obtain the infinitely adjustable antenna. My use for these is to make sure antenna only goes as high as needs be so i don't ruin it when i enter the garage....!

the door lock switch will require 2 SPDT relays plus 2 timer relays, as locking / unlocking doors requires 3 second pulse to the vacuum actuators.

I think i did all these switches on Jay's 500e....:rock:

talbir

The door lock switch is just going to be plugged into my alarm system, which is already connected to the vacuum pump for total closure, so that shouldnt be hard to add.

For the aerial, i wasnt looking for adjustable aerial lengths, just in or out for when the radio is actually in use, so that should be pretty easy to wire up too.

The only hard part it seems will be cutting extra holes in the wood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom