W124 230te 1992

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twothirty

Car
1991 300te M103 12v
It's time to offer for sale my 1992 W124 230te. I've had it since 2010 where I saw it for sale at a classic car show. It's a lovely car in signal red with black cloth interior. It's been off the road and sitting on my driveway since April of last year as a 300te with low miles came up and I purchased it.

I have started it regularly (starts on the button) although it hasn't been out on the road. It had a new distributor/ht leads/plugs, Bosch silver battery, engine mounts and a catalytic convertor (non OE) a few months before being parked up. Electrics are good and sunroof fully functional. Emergency brake needs only 2-3 clicks to engage and brakes were sharp when parked up. It has 16" CLK alloys fitted and a radio/cassette/6 CD changer. No corrosion on front wings as I think they were replaced by the previous owner. 170k miles showing on clock.

Bad points are: needs a new windscreen as it's cracked (appx. £130), rear left window regulator needs replacing (I have part available), one of the fuel pumps is noisy (I have a brand new Bosch replacement part which cost £100). The rear nsr wing has faded paint and the bonnet could do with a respray.

I know realistically it's not worth too much but would love it to go to a good home and have it returned to its former glory, I just don't have the time or the heart to break it for parts. If anyone is interested please send me a PM. I'm based in SE London.

I still have this car and it now has a new windscreen and 12 months MOT. Please PM me if interested, I'm based in SE27. £750?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom