w124 amber indicators

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

murder merc

Car
w124 ce and a matt black 190e
w124 front and side indicators needed.

Get original bosch type . I picked 2 up from ebay at £10 each like new. The cheap ones are no good .And another thing to watch is how you refit the new ones .Hold the large clip with your hand through the hole in the wing , and help it through till it clips in .And make sure that both fingers of side light are in the slots in the head light first .Dont hit it in ,or you will need 2 more .I know , and i did it, and i broke the large clip off the side with the clip on it.

Get original bosch type . I picked 2 up from ebay at £10 each like new. The cheap ones are no good .And another thing to watch is how you refit the new ones .Hold the large clip with your hand through the hole in the wing , and help it through till it clips in .And make sure that both fingers of side light are in the slots in the head light first .Dont hit it in ,or you will need 2 more .I know , and i did it, and i broke the large clip off the side with the clip on it.

Yes, best to buy good 2nd hand originals, repros fell out!

P

I need a set of originals too if anyone has a some in good condition

I have at least one in my spares box so will dig it out.

I fitted the ECP £9.00 ones to my 124. All I had to do was fit a bit of packing to the large plastic finger (I used some old inner tube) this pushed the finger out to ensure it locked in correctly. They fit well, look OEM and cost a fraction of the Merc price £59 for one unit.

I suspect that they may suffer from sun fade over time. But then so did the OEM ones that came out. Rather interestingly? My OEM ones came out with fingers broken and held in place with tie wraps. So it does look like it is not just a replica issue, with the broken fingers.

ECP indicator lenses. It's not easy to see these properly as the light keeps going off, then back on, then off again.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Last edited:
I need a set of originals too if anyone has a some in good condition

i have a good pair of bosch one's, here's a couple of pictures, anyone interested, as i have a few of them, also 123's, 190's, and 126's, send me a pm, dave

Attachments

• IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 6
Search completed and have a Bosch left hand side one available. Bosch part no is 1 305 233 106. Item is complete with no cracks /damage. PM me if interested.

i have a good pair of bosch one's, here's a couple of pictures, anyone interested, as i have a few of them, also 123's, 190's, and 126's, send me a pm, dave

there are one or two of you wanting these, and for other models, and i have not had a reply, just send me a PM, i will not bite your head off

For some bizarre reason that Mercedes were unable to explain to me, when I called them for a quote. The right and left units were different prices. This was by about £10?

From what I can see they are identical parts apart from the fact that they are "sided"

Why would this be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom