W124 AMG front bumper foglights?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

imbck666

Car
Mercedes W124 230E Saloon (SOLD), W210 E200 (WRITTEN OFF), W210 E240 2001 Facelift, W211 E220 cdi 07
Hi all!

I was fortunate enough to find a guy on ebay selling a AMG W124 front and back bumper (gen1) style moulded from the original but GRP.

Anyway, after hours of searching forums and calling MB stratford/chelsea etc I have not been able to find part numbers for the BOSCH front foglights that go in the front bumper.

Can anyone shed some light as to where I may be able to source these lights from?

MB certainly dont do them as I have called 3 of their branches and every parts worker swears that they dont sell them.

Thanks in advance.

(BTW, ive heard that the BOSCH PILOT 150 lamps fit in the bumper, is this true?)

have you tried ebay.de?

even US ebay.

they might crop up from time to time but im assuming they'll be very hard to find. Even the gen II fogs are non existent these days.

If you find a mint pair take out separate insurance!! LOL Most fogs ive seen on these kits are cracked, plainly because they are obviously subject to stones and debris

Its these ones

amgte72.jpg

When I quoted that part number to MB chelsea and Stratford they said thats not an MB part number and cannot even locate what part it is...

is that the correct one? because it says E250D there

Are they the BOSCH lights that go in the bumper?

Are they the BOSCH lights that go in the bumper?

Yes,I`m sure I`ve a part number from Bosch somewhere

Any part that is slightly out of the ordinary shows up as for a 250D on the Inchcape site.

If the parts man can't find it , perhaps he should look for another job ?

HWA is an AMG part number , it's a little in-joke nod to the founder of AMG ( Hans Werner Aufrecht )

for amg gen i they are bosch pilot 150. at least i hope they are because i bought them, but haven't fitted yet.

Thanks for all the replies!

Hi, I'm from Denmark and I have just purchased 2 AMG Fog Lights.
A friend of mine, have the org. partnumber of an AMG Fog Light.
The partnumber is : BOSCH W0133-1620886

Attachments

• IMAG02262.jpg
    IMAG02262.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Hi, I'm from Denmark and I have just purchased 2 AMG Fog Lights.
A friend of mine, have the org. partnumber of an AMG Fog Light.
The partnumber is : BOSCH W0133-1620886

Hi and welcome to the forum.Any chance for a picture of your car?

There's a 124 estate in a scrappy near me which has the full AMG bodykit , including that style of front bumper with one good fog lamp and one broken one .

I thought about it for my E250 , then decided against it .

The guy said he wanted £60 for the lot - that was about a month ago . The car is sitting on the deck , but the bodykit looked undamaged . It is the kind of place where you'd have to go along and remove the parts yourself . Located on outskirts of Glasgow if anyone interested .

Shame it`s to far for me Derek :(

That's very nice w124 Mikael. Two tone paintwork really looks great on it. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom