w124 cabrio E220 1997 PARTS NEEDED

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alexabadzis

Car
w124 cabriolet
Hello looking for a central locking pump 1240002148 and a rear view mirror backing and wondered if anyone knows where i can find repair panels for the w124 - mine is a bit rusty behind headlamps and on rear wheel arches, please email : [email protected] many thanks. p.s also looking for a set of AMG alloys for it too.

Last edited:
Alex wings are hard to find in good condition .If the wing is not to bad you could get a repair done on it . Like old metal cut out and new put in its place .Other good place you could try is Rob at [email protected] .. Three years i looked for a wing ..found one,, and i need another for the driver side .

Many thanks for that, yes sorry it is a 96 on a P reg - think i'm going for a repair now, have bought a repair section for a saloon but we'll use the lip from it and fabricate the rest - will try Rob though - thanks again.

also another question for you - i've got a set of Amg alloys for this cabrio - 17inch - would you know what size tyre they fitted for the w124 cabrio ? thanks Optimus !

No i have just a plain car and no mods to wheels .Try a post in the wheels section .But i think there is a wheel fitment chart on the forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom