W124 cabrio parts needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Celicasaur

Car
W212 E63 AMG PP
Not sure how much joy I'll have here, but you never know. If anybody has good parts of the below, please drop me a PM:

Passenger side seat belt butler or the cog wheel (mine works, but it makes noise, so I'm guessing a tooth is broken) - it also randomly shoots out mid-way in a journey.

Driver side seat belt butler rubber surround - the triangle bit at the end where you pull the seat belt from. Mine has sadly torn.

Upper windscreen plastics in the cream/beige colour - mine has cracks in various places

Tailgate black plastic strip - the long black plastic strip that sits under the mercedes star, but above the licence plate

M104 engine gearbox that isn't slipping - mine shifts funny and doesn't engage nicely from gear to gear, so it works, but if a well priced good gearbox comes along I may well take it

Headliner and or roof - cream headliner needed and or black hood. Either item must be A1 mint condition. I'm thinking of getting a brand new replacement in the new new, but if somebody has a cheaper used one, then....

AMG bodykit - I'd need a great fitting kit and not made from fibreglass

Cheers, Ron

I've got all those except the AMG kit new Genuine. Trans is a 5 speed.

Check the prices through a Dealer then let me know what your budget is...

OOoohhh interesting.

Ok sure buddy, I'll visit the dealer after xmas.

However, if you'd like to just fire some numbers at me to see if I can justify the cost, then feel free :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom