Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

w12495

Car
w124 e220 coupe
I brought the car about 6 months ago and its my first w124 its a fantastic car and super ride its just got over 100k on the clock, I would like to lower it a tad and get rid of a bit of body roll and tighten it up, as most of my daily drive is through back roads, im open to going for aftermarket bits or oem depending on the prices, where's the best place to start ? i see that running the sportline running gear is popular but haven't seen any prices posted and info or help ideas welcome, this is my first post let me know if there is somewhere i can find all this info already cheers. phil

Full sportline conversion is a bit of a mission
Sportline suspension
4 new Bilsteins would improve it if the ones on the car have a lot of mileage on them.
Are the bushings good

Nice one mate in going to get under it Saturday for a proper poke around ,I suppose if in changing the shocks I might as well do the bushes as well, I'm assuming there pretty cheap ? Is there any other bits to look out for ? Thanks mate

phil brother if you are who i think you are its nate, come through anytime to get your whip done.

Nice one nate yeah it is, ordered some 1bump spring pads from the dealer so far and not sure yet what in going buy spring and shock wise

Nice one mate in going to get under it Saturday for a proper poke around ,I suppose if in changing the shocks I might as well do the bushes as well, I'm assuming there pretty cheap ? Is there any other bits to look out for ? Thanks mate

when you need to change that stuff give me a shout. know these cars like the back of my hairy hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom