W124 gtg in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am new to this but I have been to Ace cafe before as they also hold a VDUB nights as I also own a MK2 Golf GTI.. and the environment is good and so is the car park.

I`ve spoke to ME magazine and they might come along :bannana::bannana::bannana:

Excellent. With them we might get close to double figures!

1. DW124
2. Charles Morgan
3. Ian B Walker
4. Trapperjohn
5. MissyD
6. pupsi
7. kth286
8. EDZ649
9. Will (can you please confirm)
10.Winton (can you confirm)
11.MBK
12.Dee-124CAB
13.Niks
14.bh13coupe
15.mattc (please confirm)
16.imbck666
17.bigyin1
18.boomtings

This is the list so far,another guy is bringing his CE and CAB
Verysideways also please see if you can make it and since is not that big distance TheBoss might be able to make it to.

I have updated the first post with venue, date and attendance list. I will also make a calendar entry.

1. DW124
2. Charles Morgan
3. Ian B Walker
4. Trapperjohn
5. MissyD
6. pupsi
7. kth286
8. EDZ649
9. Will (can you please confirm)
10.Winton (can you confirm)
11.MBK
12.Dee-124CAB
13.Niks
14.bh13coupe
15.mattc (please confirm)
16.imbck666
17.bigyin1
18.boomtings
19.Jeremy 2516

Jeremy:I was told that CE of yours is nice,so i get to see it than

Jeremy:I was told that CE of yours is nice,so i get to see it than

Ah , it was nice before some snow virgin decided to use the O/S/F wing to stop a skid :doh:

It will be repaired before the gtg .

As it was before ..........

FILE0014.jpg

Well done for all the work organising this bash which is just a couple of miles from me. I've been quietly lurking, preparing to amaze and astound everyone with my little beauty -- had the Polish car wash in grange road SE1 do their magic (they were so "robust" they actually "washed" away paint from around my rear window) ..... only to find there is a three line whip that weekend to go and see my niece perform in "Grease" --- and I'm not talking West End, more like Sussex Primary School, she's nine......I'm really gutted, would have been good to put some names to faces and I would have enjoyed pricking all those "these W124 are hewn from rock," etc etc "solid engineering, before the accountants etc etc" balloons, by deftly rolling out my invoices over the last couple of years!!!!! Anyway good luck with it, and post lots of picks

Decisions, decisions :wallbash: Do I bring my 3ltr 24, my E220 Coupe or my E220 saloon?

If its the 3ltr 24v I need a two hours start! I'll be chugging down in my 300D Saloon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom