W124 gtg in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well done for all the work organising this bash which is just a couple of miles from me. I've been quietly lurking, preparing to amaze and astound everyone with my little beauty -- had the Polish car wash in grange road SE1 do their magic (they were so "robust" they actually "washed" away paint from around my rear window) ..... only to find there is a three line whip that weekend to go and see my niece perform in "Grease" --- and I'm not talking West End, more like Sussex Primary School, she's nine......I'm really gutted, would have been good to put some names to faces and I would have enjoyed pricking all those "these W124 are hewn from rock," etc etc "solid engineering, before the accountants etc etc" balloons, by deftly rolling out my invoices over the last couple of years!!!!! Anyway good luck with it, and post lots of picks

Shame though but not to worry as i`ll be the first but not the last,maybe next time :thumb:

1. DW124
2. Charles Morgan
3. Ian B Walker
4. Trapperjohn
5. MissyD
6. pupsi
7. kth286
8. EDZ649
9. Will (can you please confirm)
10.Winton (can you confirm)
11.MBK
12.Dee-124CAB
13.Niks
14.bh13coupe
15.mattc (please confirm)
16.imbck666
17.bigyin1
18.boomtings
19.Jeremy 2516
20.andymerc
21.Jean with his nice cab (non member)

There must be more people with W124's on here who would like to attend?

Im thinking of bringing my camera to take some great shots of "stars with their cars!" :)

There must be more people with W124's on here who would like to attend?

Im thinking of bringing my camera to take some great shots of "stars with their cars!" :)

Quality not quantity - but if mine is anything to go by it will be the most 'frilly'
meet in Merc history.

I'll see if I can get around to improving it a bit.

Quality not quantity - but if mine is anything to go by it will be the most 'frilly'
meet in Merc history.

I'll see if I can get around to improving it a bit.

Definately quality, but then again all 124's are quality regardless of condition :)

if im running im coming :D

I would like all models of W124s to come so i`ve got a coupe with W210 front coming to :D

can they park in the freak section pls:eek::eek:

Since many of you is not happy,take that of the list.I just thought we`ll show him how nice his car used to look standart

Leave it on Dash.
I was only have a wee bit of fun.
I have never seen one in the flesh.

After all,is still a w124 with rustyer wings :D

Better make sure it's downwind of us then.

i agree lol i got enuf cheers :p

I`ve got a set of H&R lowering springs for estate and a new pair of Eibach antirollbars for a 4 cyl cars only and they`re for sale.I`ll bring them along if anyone intrested

I`ve got a set of H&R lowering springs for estate and a new pair of Eibach antirollbars for a 4 cyl cars only and they`re for sale.I`ll bring them along if anyone intrested

shall we do a w124 only carboot sale? :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom