W124 Hirschmann Antenna?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Folks

I have a genuine Hirschmann Antenna for my 124 Wagon.

Part # A 638 820 0075

Can I get a replacement mast and chord?

B66828037 is the Mercedes part# IIRC.

Alternatively, search for Hirschmann AUTA6000, plenty available on ebay.

Doodle

That is excellent. Thank you very much Sir. Part ordered from ebay.

FYI: I have an aftermarket jobbie. But I am convinced that it is just not right (possibly my OCD). This is the original motor and assembly with a broken pole. I tested the motor and it does work.

The beauty of the Hirschmann kit is that it was so widely used, you can still get pretty every part as a spare.

Bruce dont forget to remove it from the car and clean it out .When the mast get broken off , then its best to open it up and clean all broken gear teeth out .If you try to fit new mast gear it will damage it , if bits of the old one are still in there.Read instructions in the packet of the new mast on how to refit the new one.

Ok

Houston we have a problem. I now find that the actual tube that the mast slides is knackered. This is the tube that has the coax socket and earthing tags attached with the coax protruding downwards at 45 degree angle. I can see diagrams of this but am failing to find a part number?

That is indeed the part. Thank you very much for posting this. Unfortunately when I hit Buy It Now, I get a message telling me that the seller is on holiday with no return date. I can't find any others.

Back on the 30th September according to the listing. If for whatever reson that doesn't work out there's usually more choice on ze German bay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom