W124 owners group?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Greenman

Car
Mercedes 300 CE 24
Is there a sub group for us oldies? & if so is there a branch in Sussex, that meet & go places?

I've had a little hunt on here but couldn't find anything!

Cheers

Simple answer is no however there are a number of members who have 124's and attend various events / GTG's ( Get togethers) as and when arranged.

For a more organised set up you could join the Mercedes-Benz Club, which has Registers for nearly all the models MB has ever produced. Different vibe and more formal but loads of information and technical support.
W124 day was held in Stratford - Upon - Avon recently with more than 50 cars covering every variation there.
PM me if you want more info.

Mike

Simple answer is no however there are a number of members who have 124's and attend various events / GTG's ( Get togethers) as and when arranged.

For a more organised set up you could join the Mercedes-Benz Club, which has Registers for nearly all the models MB has ever produced. Different vibe and more formal but loads of information and technical support.
W124 day was held in Stratford - Upon - Avon recently with more than 50 cars covering every variation there.
PM me if you want more info.

Mike
I'm too new to this forum to be able to PM you yet, but I am interested. But if there isn't one amongst this group, maybe we should start one, with a bit more of a relaxed attitude than the MBC?

There is a group that meets regularly in Solihull.

At present just one member though. At least we have never had too many arguments.

Me and a few 124 guy's do meet now and then just for a quick drink around SE London

Me and a few 124 guy's do meet now and then just for a quick drink around SE London
Hey Dash - is there anywhere I could find out about those meets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom