W202 - let's talk cupholders

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thephatmaster

Car
W202, C200 Saloon, Manual
Morning all,

I'm slowly becoming American and need somewhere to put my frappe-latte-flat-chino.

My w202 is a poverty spec Classic, and has not got the, quite rare, OEM cupholder. I've put a wanted as up for one of those separately.

So I'm wondering, what do other w202 drivers do? I've seen all sorts of aftermarket stuff available + a mod involving a BMW E46 one.

I'm currently using a Waitrose cardboard take-out tray in the bottom of the centre console - there must be a better way!

Cannot help with W202 but the cup holders in my E350 S212 are pants.

They have a very weak spring to the grippers and not much fits properly.

Love the rest of the car though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Morning all,

I'm slowly becoming American and need somewhere to put my frappe-latte-flat-chino.

My w202 is a poverty spec Classic, and has not got the, quite rare, OEM cupholder. I've put a wanted as up for one of those separately.

So I'm wondering, what do other w202 drivers do? I've seen all sorts of aftermarket stuff available + a mod involving a BMW E46 one.

I'm currently using a Waitrose cardboard take-out tray in the bottom of the centre console - there must be a better way!

If your car is automatic don't bother...spilt coffee will kill the transmission selector.

Just get a decent looking aftermarket one off ebay. Doesn't need to be OEM does it?

Loads available of varying levels of shoddiness.

car cup holder | eBay

That's what I thought - maybe w202 owners all used the same eBay one or something.... OEM would be nice, I have a 3d printer, maybe I'll just print something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom