1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Official Club stickers are now available, if you have not already ordered some go grab them now! To order click this Link ----> CLICK ME Go get them whilst stocks last! To dismiss this notice click the cross to the right of this message.

W203 7-spoke 'Alshain' staggered alloy wheels

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Mercedes Parts' started by Emmell, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Emmell

Emmell Member

Car:
    C230 V6 coupe
    Set of four original factory fitted 7-spoke 'Alshain' staggered alloy wheels, taken off my low mileage C230 as I've changed the wheels. Reasonably good condition apart from a few minor kerbing scuffs on a couple of the rims. The front tyres and rims are 225/40 R18 and 7½ Jx18H2 ET37 respectively, and the rears are 245/35 R18 and 8½ Jx18H2 ET34. There is a bit of tread left on the front two tyres, but the rear two are nearly worn to the limit. Asking £250 for a quick sale. Pick up from the Daventry area, or might consider meeting you halfway if not too far.

Alloy wheels.jpg Alloy wheels2.jpg Alloy wheels3.jpg Alloy wheels4.jpg Alloy wheels5.jpg

2. OP
    OP
    Emmell

Emmell Member

Car:
    C230 V6 coupe
    Having seen some sets of wheels on ebay like these that are lower priced, it looks like I was asking too much.
    So how does £175 sound? Any takers or offers?