W203 C180 Door armrest replacement.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

morgyface

Car
Mercedes C 180 Kompressor Estate 2004
Hello everyone.

I bought a used c180 estate on Saturday and like it very much though as I am cursed with a touch of OCD I have already drafted up a snag list of things that aren't quite right.

The first one is this:
merc-armrest.jpg

Now I realise that I will be told off for not searching the forum as there are probably existing threads about such matters but my problem is I have no idea what to search for, what is that worn part called? Is it the door card? Is it the door arm rest? Is it the door handle platform?

Anyway regardless, I want to replace it, could anyone please advise me how to go about it in a cost effective manner?

Thank you kindly for reading this and potentially helping me to snag.

Call it a door panel.

You will need a new one or a good second hand one.

Another option is to have it re-trimmed by a leather trimmers.

Thank you @BlackC55.

How would I go about finding a new door panel? Through a dealership? Parts supplier? Would I be able to fit it myself?

Thanks again.

Hi go and find all the breakers near you go around them if you don't find one that way try ebay for some one breaking one or some one selling any. best of luck

Hi Again I've just found some on ebay £10 buy it now and £10 postage take a look good luck let me know how you get on as I am going to the breakers next weekend so may be able to get you one then.
Derick.

Just look on ebay. I've just had the whole of my interior replaced from cloth to half-leather. Ask the seller to send close-up pictures to help make up your mind on its quality.

Hi just wondering how your getting on with your door card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom