W203 cluster hidden functions/displays

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cws196

Car
S205 C250d AMG Premium+
On my W203 Coupe, I've found out how to find some 'hidden' display info. One of these is the oil volume, however, what are the other values listed in this same screen? I got to this by switching to ignition position 1, scrolling to mileage, then pressing the reset button 3 times.

The other thing is that the same screen displays 'OM611' - is this as in OM611 engine? If it is then this is odd/wrong - my car has an OM646!

Are there any other hidden displays? I also found VIN nr, something to do with the ESP and also found my way to the screen to reset the various service options/oils used.

Careful, im pretty sure you can mess things up if you start selecting some of those coded options...!

The other thing is that the same screen displays 'OM611' - is this as in OM611 engine? If it is then this is odd/wrong - my car has an OM646!

What year is the car? They're basically the same engine - I suppose it's possible they didn't change the engine number in the software??

As far as I know you've seen all the hidden menu options. I see the same ones in my car.

Last edited:
Thanks.

It's a 2006, so the facelift W203 Coupe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom