W203, R171 advanced coding releases more features.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

miro

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 slightly modified
Tank volume under the range value

W203-TANKINFO.jpg

Auto-fold command for cars with motorised mirrors

W203-500.jpg

Tyre pressure loss activation (not proven to work)

W203-TPL-1.jpg

W203-TPL-2.jpg

W203-TPL-3.jpg

Turning lights during blinker use and cornering (notice also the chrome package trims, parktronic and Bixenon mods on the same car)

W203-TLL.jpg

W203-TLT.jpg

Some or all of these functions may be valid for your car. Most of these functions can not be activated by the dealer as it requires the type of diagnostic that is specially modified.

Hi Miro ,

Im wanting the tank content and the auto fold on lock. do you know if the dealer can do this with star diagnose?

Concur - I have the folding mirrors - tank content would be nice on the E Class.

I would *kill* to get the auto fold mirrors - please tell me how/what I might need to do to get those activated. It's truly unbelievable that you have to press a button to fold them. MB could have saved the cost of the buttons by automating the process.

Miro - I also don't get how your name is mentioned on MBWorld.org (in the thread about these updates) but you don't seem to have posted? Am I being dim - it's been a long day!

Last edited:
Rory said:
I would *kill* to get the auto fold mirrors - please tell me how/what I might need to do to get those activated. It's truly unbelievable that you have to press a button to fold them. MB could have saved the cost of the buttons by automating the process.

The 2005 software in the 2005 front fuse box (SAM) has all of the correct coding for auto closing.

For the menu functions with additional information in the cluster you need to make an arrangement with Steve to visit the UK.

POSSIBLE AT DEALER
---------------------
Turning lights
Folding mirror activation on locking of car
Tyre Pressure loss warning (passive)

POSSIBLE WITH MODIFIED STAR DIAGNOSE
-----------------------------------------
Menu to show volume
Menu to show folding mirror option
Activation of some cars retrofitted with folding mirrors

POSSIBLE COST
-----------------
Coding fee
Front SAM coding or replacement

I should point out that in the SLK and E there were no hardware changes other than installing the power mirrors in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom