W203 Under bonnet decals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave Richardson

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W176 A class 180 cdi
ok guys so I'm being a bit picky here.

The front slam panel on my W203 coupe was replaced at some time in the past & was a little scruffy, so after looking on fleabay decided it was easier & cheaper to remove & respray.

My slam panel is & was just in black colour yet I notice that some on E bay have a red coloured warning decal /sticker in the centre of the panel. I'd like to get on eof these printed locally would some kind member be able to take a photo of the one fitted to their car & e mail it to me

big please I appreciate

Dave

If/When you get photos of the stickers simply take the MB Pt. No. off of it Mercedes still make them and they will be cheaper and has to be more convenient for you.
They "should" even be able to order which ones your car should of had from the VIN No.

What you are looking for is probably a fan warning decal.
A new version is now yellow. Available from MB dealers.

2014-04-01183226_zps04070e06.jpg

ok guys so I'm being a bit picky here.

The front slam panel on my W203 coupe was replaced at some time in the past & was a little scruffy, so after looking on fleabay decided it was easier & cheaper to remove & respray.

Just buy a new one off Mercedes, they're cheap, quite possibly cheaper than the ones on ebay (where everyday things now seem to cost double what they cost in the local shops).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom