W204 arm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steviedee

Hi all

Just wondering if someone can point me to the right part - I've been told that my rear front arm needs replacing (that's rear of the front) due to a knocking when diving and too much play in the front wheels.

Can someone show me which one it is? And what the Mercedes part number is please?

Thanks in advance!

SD
2008 C220 CDI SPORT

If you're replacing with a genuine MB part you won't need the part number, just ask the dealer for the same as you've described it above, including left (N/S) or right (O/S).

I replaced mine with Lemforder from eurocarparts, excellent quality and several other members have used the same.

Depending on which side it is, it's one of these...
(I entered the year as 2009, as 2008 was the changeover year and I don't know if the W204 & W203 parts are the same).

| Car PartsRetailer

| Car PartsRetailer

If you opt for Lemforder from eurocarparts, use their online ordering service and enter MBCLUBFORUM in the PromoCode box for a further 15% discount. (Must be online order). Just tried the discount code and it currently worked for me, but they keep removing it when they have promotions on, as you may have seen on several other posts on here.

I bought both sides for mine last week and paid £128 each from MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom