W204 Bootlid Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rayza

Car
2012 C250 CDi Sport Saloon (On order W205 C250)
Hi All,

Just joined this great forum today as have ordered my 1st MB (details in the introduction section).

I am debating whether to have the MB bootlid spoiler (colour coded) after it has arrived. Has anyone had this or are there any pictures out there for me to look at. What do you guys think? By the way I have never modified any of my cars before so will be a first.

Thanks,
Riz

Depends on how much they charge really, there are plenty of other spoilers out there for less than what MB will charge you to supply and fit

Last edited:
same bootlid so will fit pre and facelift models, not sure on the coupe though..

can get that same carbon amg spoiler sans amg part number for a lot cheaper than merc sell it for ;)

grober said:
http://www2.mercedes-benz.co.uk/content/media_library/unitedkingdom/mpc_unitedkingdom/passenger_cars_ng/owners_ng/accessories___collection/accessories/brochure_downloads/pdfs/c-class.object.Single.File.tmp/C-Class_Genuine_Accessories_2011.pdf

AMG do one in Carbon fibre they call it a spoiler lip B6 603 6544 Its the only official MB one I have come across.
edit:- there seems to be another slightly larger one in body colour A 204 790 0388 but may only fit pre facelift models ?? http://www.mercedes-amg.com/#/acc-c-class its £216 in primer!

Thanks grober. I will have a look over the weekend at the links. I have seen the AMG carbon one and yes it looks nice, but it may look out of place on a standard c, I don't want to go down the make it look like an AMG route....I may be being a little pedantic though :)

I will wait until the car arrives and also looking at the 2013 my it seems as though the AMG sport models have the colour coded spoiler which maybe an option.

Dr-Nab said:
same bootlid so will fit pre and facelift models, not sure on the coupe though..

can get that same carbon amg spoiler sans amg part number for a lot cheaper than merc sell it for ;)

That's great to know and if I go down this route I will give you a shout thanks.

Cant get one for a w208 can you ? ;)

No worries Rayza :)

Howard, I'll have a look and pm you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom