W204 C-Class Auto AMG Mats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PE13

Car
C250 2011 W204
Hey guys, new to all this but been looking for ages for a decent set of AMG mats for my C250.
Let me know if you can help
Paul :dk:

How come you'd like AMG mats in a C250?
His car appears to be a 2011 C250 w204 like mine....Though he doesn't say what edition.. mine is a C250 AMG Sportline.. only wish it had a AMG engine lol.. but it does have as factory standard AMG wheels,with 25mm lowered suspension,body kit and AMG carpets front and rear. plus lots of other nice kit.....foxy52....

foxy52 said:
His car appears to be a 2011 C250 w204 like mine....Though he doesn't say what edition.. mine is a C250 AMG Sportline.. only wish it had a AMG engine lol.. but it does have as factory standard AMG wheels,with 25mm lowered suspension,body kit and AMG carpets front and rear. plus lots of other nice kit.....foxy52....

So has mine, but nothing beats plain ribbed mats. Unless OP gets original mats the aftermarket versions look horrid

They were standard equipment, so try an MB dealership. Often genuine MB stuff can be surprisingly good value.

Hey guys, new to all this but been looking for ages for a decent set of AMG mats for my C250.
Let me know if you can help
Paul :dk:

Hi mate
I have a spare set of genuine AMG mats for a w204 automatic.
They are used but in good condition. Dealer price about £250!
Make me an offer if you're interested.

Thanks

So has mine, but nothing beats plain ribbed mats. Unless OP gets original mats the aftermarket versions look horrid
Tks for the info..ill bear that in mind come the day I need new ones.. as u say ribbed mats either in a car or at home are hardier and less prone to marking.. my AMG ones look very good with little wear.. I,m staggered by the price of a new full set front and back tho ... foxy52

foxy52 said:
Tks for the info..ill bear that in mind come the day I need new ones.. as u say ribbed mats either in a car or at home are hardier and less prone to marking.. my AMG ones look very good with little wear.. I,m staggered by the price of a new full set front and back tho ... foxy52

Mine were £22 (IIRC) from Amazon, direct fit for W204 floor too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom