W204 C180CGI 1.6 Turbo tuning options

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you are lucky they will use a pro rata system where they will look to a more powerful past model in the range--- e.g. C250CGI and rate accordingly. If you are unlucky they might request an engineers report.

From a UK MB Dealership today:

Hi Mr Miller,

We do not keep the kit in stock however we can obtain this from Germany in 5 days from order. Please see prices below:

Brabus B18.2 PowerXtra Kit £1350 inc VAT
Fitting cost £336.00 inc VAT

Total £1686.00 inc VAT

I have included a copy of the Brabus warranty for your reading as the cover is dependent on vehicle age and mileage.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

That is one expensive remap ;)

I agree. Is there another 'cheaper' way to achieve the same though?

For anything up to about £1,000 i'd seriously consider it but for £1,700, not at all.

Hi, has anyone tried the Rebellion tuning box yet?
I am interested but not sure I want to risk it with out some reviews.
Cheers
Dave

Gatsby,

Did you fit the Brabus Unit?
I'm thinking about getting one as well. I love the efficiency on my car, but wouldn't hurt having some more ponies to play with.

Hi,

I am purchasing a 2013 c class coupe 1.6 154bhp turbo amg type, I have spoken to Acid, he assures me that the engine can be mapped to 185bhp safely within the limits of the engine. I have a MK1 TT with 76,000 miles, had it for over 8 years, it is a 1.8 remapped from 180bhp to 210bhp, car was remapped at 27,000 miles shortly after I bought it, the difference was amazing, petrol consumption was slightly better than standard, it`s never missed a beat.

Hi,

I am purchasing a 2013 c class coupe 1.6 154bhp turbo amg type, I have spoken to Acid, he assures me that the engine can be mapped to 185bhp safely within the limits of the engine. I have a MK1 TT with 76,000 miles, had it for over 8 years, it is a 1.8 remapped from 180bhp to 210bhp, car was remapped at 27,000 miles shortly after I bought it, the difference was amazing, petrol consumption was slightly better than standard, it`s never missed a beat.

The MK1 TT came in a 225 variant anyway although I am not sure if the engine was stronger in anyway to the 180 version. S3 had 210BHP standard from the same 1.8 as well.

Well im currently using this in mine and so far cannot fault it Superchips – petrol and diesel engine tuning, ECU remap software for maximum driving pleasure.
I dont know how to link the exact thing here, but its the EPC variant once you navigate to the page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom