W204 C350 Brbaus D6 III Help Please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gibsonk

Car
Mercedes
A quick question to see if anyone has fit a D6 III to a w204 C350CDI

I received my box today (204-736-10), this was previously fit and removed by Mercedes in Ireland before i owned it.

The online fitting instructions seem to be different to the process for my car.

According to the instructions i have connectors for the following

QCV
Common rail pressure
Injectors 1 and 4
Boost Sensor
Special Temp Sensor

After a lot of head scratching my box connected to the following

Common rail pressure
Injectors 1 and 4
Boost Sensor

I have no connection for the QCV on the loom it wont physically reach, and the instructions are not clear if my car requires the Special Temp Sensor or not.

The instructions show this special sensor connector looping back to itself if not used, mine physically wont loop back on itself and the instructions do not show you where this should be connected to if required.

I assume its for the exhaust gas temp sensor and i think the connector is located next to the Common rail pressure sensor, it certainly fits there but without clear instructions i left it unconnected for now, i guess its so the PowerXtra knows when a regen is taking place

I have email Brabus but wondered if anyone had any insight or correct fitting instructions for my car.

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Finally go there with this, turns out this has to be connected to my car and there is no option not to us the connector, Odd how the unit seemed to work fine without it plugged in and i got the green flashing LED.

However, after a few emails back and forth to Brabus and incorrect instructions form them I finally have the correct instructions for me car.

I now have fitting instructions for the 320CDI , 350CDI 230 and 350CDI 265, I can upload them here if anyone wants a set, the 350CDI 230 are very hard to get hold of it seems.

Finally go there with this, turns out this has to be connected to my car and there is no option not to us the connector, Odd how the unit seemed to work fine without it plugged in and i got the green flashing LED.

However, after a few emails back and forth to Brabus and incorrect instructions form them I finally have the correct instructions for me car.

I now have fitting instructions for the 320CDI , 350CDI 230 and 350CDI 265, I can upload them here if anyone wants a set, the 350CDI 230 are very hard to get hold of it seems.
Hi Could you send me a copy ?

Thanks I have fitted mine and initially i could feel the power difference is there way of checking to make sure the chip is still working ?

any chance of a copy? email [email protected]

Hi Could you send me a copy ?
me too? have bought a box for my w204 model merc and would love a brabus fitting instructions....hope you can help !!

There is a dead link on this thread:

Which by the looks of it, is for a file called Brabus Montageanl D6 III 5 Leiterkabel Plug & Play Lei Stung Skit V09 XXX-736-00
Search the above on Google - or go here

Or failing that:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom