W204 C63 Carbon interior trims

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EDDIE12

Car
2014 C63 AMG SALOON
I've decided too sell my new W204 C63 Carbon interior trims. These are genuine Oem trims from a 2013 Mercedes Benz C63 saloon/sedan that have been professionally skinned with the highest quality carbon fibre material. These have never been fitted, so there basically brand new and are in perfect condition and fitment is perfect as you would expect from Oem parts. Am looking too get £1000.00 Delivered too the UK Mainland.

MACarbon in America sell this exact same product/parts for $2250.00 without the core exchange and then you'd have postage and import tax aswell too pay on top.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

I honestly thought these would've sold on here:confused: maybe I'll just keep them . :thumb:

Eddie, was it you that had the contact for carbon wrapping in the North?

Surely someone wants a carbonfibre interior trim for there W204 Mercedes:dk:

FIRST DECENT OFFER from a MBUK member can have these amazing carbonfibre trims for there W204 sedan/saloon. ;)

FINAL PRICE DROP on these carbon trims.:cool:

£750.00 plus delivery

Mine's the coupe. It won't make you feel good, but I would have had them if they fit the coupe..... Goddam it....

Mine's the coupe. It won't make you feel good, but I would have had them if they fit the coupe..... Goddam it....

No it doesn't but at least you know good quality carbon when you see it:thumb:

How easy is it to get the exisitng trim off?

Am not the handiest off people with a spanner but I fitted a set for a friend in about 30 minutes. I have a guide that was provided too me for fitting them plus they will come with some plastic trim removal tools and oem spare doorcard clips.

I have a offer off £650.00 on the table. Anyone want too do better? These will be sold very soon for a ridiculously low amount when you consider what they cost from the likes off Mercedes Benz and MAcarbon.:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom