W204 C63 Insurance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
I'm off to look at a 64 plate C63 coupe today, are there any Insurance providers owners can recommend? I've done all the usual Comparison Sites.

Thanks in anticipation

Andy

As always it will depend on your personal circumstances, but Aviva's policy is good and their price can be competitive, and DirectLine are worth a look too.

I use to be with Admiral but recently renewed with GoSkippy as there was a £250 difference.

I use to be with Admiral but recently renewed with GoSkippy as there was a £250 difference.

Same here. GoSkippy were the most competitive this year by a fair amount. £346 for the year which isn't bad.

Direct Line cheapest for me this year.

Aviva are great do the aviva drive app make sure your careful while driving and get a high score. It saved me nearly £300 my brother around £350 and another friend over £400. I'm 26 fully comp protected NCb with exhaust mods for £700

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a quote from Privilege. I found them pretty good for higher powered cars.

Nice looking car.
I have a 13 plate Black C63 Coupe and this year and last I have insured it with LV= through Confused.com.

Nice looking car.
I have a 13 plate Black C63 Coupe and this year and last I have insured it with LV= through Confused.com.

LV were coming up lowest but then found a better quote with SAGA :) goes to show your never too old for your first C63, can't wait to pick up "Thor" :):):)

^ Watch out for Saga on renewal.
Like many other companies they bump up the price second year.

That's when its time to go on the insurance merry go round again.

^ Watch out for Saga on renewal.
Like many other companies they bump up the price second year.

That's when its time to go on the insurance merry go round again.

Unfortunately they are all the same , renewal for current car came in at £285 after shopping around and going back to broker eventually paid £180.

As always it will depend on your personal circumstances, but Aviva's policy is good and their price can be competitive, and DirectLine are worth a look too.

Thanks for the pointers Had a look at all of these.

Aviva are great do the aviva drive app make sure your careful while driving and get a high score. It saved me nearly £300 my brother around £350 and another friend over £400. I'm 26 fully comp protected NCb with exhaust mods for £700

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Checked out Aviva unfortunately they were 2x what SAGA were asking

^ Watch them at renewal. Same as most companies, it will rise considerably next year.
Then you play the insurance game again:D

^ Watch them at renewal. Same as most companies, it will rise considerably next year.
Then you play the insurance game again:D
Will do. The differences between different comparison sites was enlightening, over £100 difference for the same company:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom