W204 carbon trim

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScottyC63

Car
C63 AMG
Hi guys,

Just got an absolute bargain on some genuine Mercedes carbon fibre interior trim. Everything except the ashtray lid for £250. BARGAIN!
Went to the stealers today to get a price on the lid alone and it's coming in at £400 :(
If any one has one for sale or knows of anywhere I could purchase one a little cheaper I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.
Scott.

Hi guys,

Just got an absolute bargain on some genuine Mercedes carbon fibre interior trim. Everything except the ashtray lid for £250. BARGAIN!
Went to the stealers today to get a price on the lid alone and it's coming in at £400 :(
If any one has one for sale or knows of anywhere I could purchase one a little cheaper I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.
Scott.

How's this?

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/141999165085

It's not oem so fit might not be perfect.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Scott.

You've just saved over £2000 on purchasing the trim and £400 is about to break the bank? C'mon.

Sign up to the official MB Owners club (£36 per year, yeah a rip off) but it will give you up to 15% off on purchasing parts from MB.

Official Mercedes-Benz Owners Club

Alx said:
You've just saved over £2000 on purchasing the trim and £400 is about to break the bank? C'mon. Sign up to the official MB Owners club (£36 per year, yeah a rip off) but it will give you up to 15% off on purchasing parts from MB. Official Mercedes-Benz Owners Club

Never said it was going to break the bank, just think it's a rip off. Just as you think £36 is to join the club.

How did u get a near full carbon trim kit for that money!?

Seems a bargain. A there any reputable companies who can carbon dip aluminium trim parts? How's the finish etc? Sure there was a company on wheels dealers who looked decent.

Never said it was going to break the bank, just think it's a rip off. Just as you think £36 is to join the club.

Google carbon overlay. May save you a couple hundred quid.

Felstmiester said:
How did u get a near full carbon trim kit for that money!? dde33

Got very lucky at a breakers. Right place right time I guess. All genuine MB too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom