W204 Euro Front License Plate Mount

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ovomitch

Car
2012 Mercedes-Benz C250
Hello all,

I have a question and a huge favor to ask of anybody who would be willing to do me the favour. I am located in the United States, and it is basically impossible to locate the black piece used to mount the Euro license plates to the front of the vehicle. I own a 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250, and I believe the part number to be A2048171478. I am also attaching an image of said part for visual aid.

If anyone would be willing to purchase this from a dealer for me, I am willing to pay for the part and any delivery costs associated through PayPal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 26

Item location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
Postage to: Europe
Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South East Asia, South America, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Serbia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Ukraine, Vatican City State

Meldrew2 said:
Item location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom Postage to: Europe Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South East Asia, South America, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Serbia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Ukraine, Vatican City State

Ahh, didn't spot that part. My bad

Item location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
Postage to: Europe
Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South East Asia, South America, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Serbia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Ukraine, Vatican City State

If it's an MB dealer they can't export parts anywhere now, export or selling parts to resellers (like me) is a franchise loser these days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom