W204 facelift rear lights without SAM recoding!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AL3X

Car
C63 AMG
I may have discovered a way to fix the issue when face lifting the rear lights on a w204 without the need to Recode the rear SAM, which is ideal for vehicles with a replacement SAM like mine or those 59-11 plate cars which cannot be coded via DAS developer.

I've been in touch with a company who can supply a module for either side and connects to the tail light loom:
ScreenShot2012-02-25at83303PM.png

One side has the module fitted and the other not, but they work perfectly so I'm told!

The downside is the price, I've been quoted £130 plus roughly £60 traceable air freight...
Is anyone else interested at this price as I may be able to get them all shipped to me and then save on shipping...I'll be ordering mine ASAP though!

Nobody interested, I thought loads would be after this mod?

In case of any confusion that price is the price I've been quoted, I will not be making a penny on this I just thought it may be good to all try get a bit of discount on them

It's a guy in china mate I'm currently trying to pay for mine but struggling with an overseas bank transfer

All done :)

Hello Al3X, i need a module,

I'm having the same problem and I'm looking around the world to solve the same problem you had, where can I buy?
My English is not very good, I have to use translators and therefore hinders me to search and request for help. I'm from Portugal-Lisbon

Thanks

Olá fquinta,

Eu tenho o mesmo problema, conseguiste arranjar um modulo que para resolver o problema? Eu também moro em Lisboa.

Abraço

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom