w204 indicator problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

w204

Car
C-180 W204
hi hope someone could help. I have 2008 c- class. on turning indicator stalk to left nothing happens ( no left signal) right side works fine . after 15 min it will start working again. happened 2-3 time in past 2 weeks. when this happens the wind screen washer doesn't work but wipers work. not sure if the stalk is faulty or something else wrong. Thanks for any suggestions

hi hope someone could help. I have 2008 c- class. on turning indicator stalk to left nothing happens ( no left signal) right side works fine . after 15 min it will start working again. happened 2-3 time in past 2 weeks. when this happens the wind screen washer doesn't work but wipers work. not sure if the stalk is faulty or something else wrong. Thanks for any suggestions

The control stalk on my car has also started playing up. Indicate right and the left hand lights flash! Also dipped beam has switched itself off a couple of time. First time in over 30 years of car ownership I have ever experienced a fault like this, but then its the first (and last) time I have owned a Mercedes!

plug it on SDS with that you can test anything on a Merc even gremlin faults like this. sounds very weird like a reversed connector but if no one touched it, then control module is my guess. are you far from Braintree?

The control stalk on my car has also started playing up. Indicate right and the left hand lights flash! Also dipped beam has switched itself off a couple of time. First time in over 30 years of car ownership I have ever experienced a fault like this, but then its the first (and last) time I have owned a Mercedes!

Car just been in for a horrendously expensive A service. The dealer was asked to look at the stalk and of course couldnt find anything wrong. It started playing up again the next day. PCP up in September - counting down the days to happier times when I no longer have a MB in my life!

Have 2009 c class coupe wing mirror indicator unit broken need replacement w204

Have 2009 c class coupe wing mirror indicator unit broken need replacement w204

Unlucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom