1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Official Club stickers are now available, if you have not already ordered some go grab them now! To order click this Link ----> CLICK ME Go get them whilst stocks last! To dismiss this notice click the cross to the right of this message.

w204 indicator problem

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by w204, Mar 15, 2012.

1. w204

w204 New Member

Car:
    C-180 W204
    hi hope someone could help. I have 2008 c- class. on turning indicator stalk to left nothing happens ( no left signal) right side works fine . after 15 min it will start working again. happened 2-3 time in past 2 weeks. when this happens the wind screen washer doesn't work but wipers work. not sure if the stalk is faulty or something else wrong. Thanks for any suggestions

2. Hammy

Hammy Member

Car:
    C250 CDI Sport BE

The control stalk on my car has also started playing up. Indicate right and the left hand lights flash! Also dipped beam has switched itself off a couple of time. First time in over 30 years of car ownership I have ever experienced a fault like this, but then its the first (and last) time I have owned a Mercedes!

3. mauno

mauno Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W203 C200K T model classic/ W168 1.4 avantgarde
    plug it on SDS with that you can test anything on a Merc even gremlin faults like this. sounds very weird like a reversed connector but if no one touched it, then control module is my guess. are you far from Braintree?

4. Hammy

Hammy Member

Car:
    C250 CDI Sport BE
    Car just been in for a horrendously expensive A service. The dealer was asked to look at the stalk and of course couldnt find anything wrong. It started playing up again the next day. PCP up in September - counting down the days to happier times when I no longer have a MB in my life!

5. John23

John23 New Member

Car:
    C200 estate
    Have 2009 c class coupe wing mirror indicator unit broken need replacement w204

6. Auto-mobile

Auto-mobile Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2x c43 Amg clio 172 turbo 314bhp
    Unlucky.