W204 Parking Light LED

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Would be interested to know what you've used as well?

Old thread I know, but hoping Prash87 can advise on the parking . fog light bulbs he is using?

The pictures are of my old eBay LEDs which later resulted my rear SAM to collapse =( since then I have been experimenting with few LED Bulbs & came to a point I patch-worked few of them. The main issue is the heat the "bulb" has to cope with. This is the same reason why even some "normal" W5W break or stop working in the W204 Pre-Facelift Headlight. I am currently testing the once I have made & they seem to be working fine for now but I want to give it a month or two more so I can warranty that they won't be a drivers headache :thumb: - for sure will offer them for sale with warranty =)

I have got H7 Osram Nightbreaker 6000k Bulbs in mine over a year and really happy with it and never had any issues

I don't mean to resurrect a dead thread but as I can't send messages out (new account) I was hoping you'd see this.

Which bulbs did you use in these sidelights as I've tried to have a go myself with some cheap ones and they stay on when the ignition is off.

Take them out ASAP! Had the same issue with the once I had in before as most eBay Leds are universal made and as I said above tend to melt away (keep an eye on them if you got eBay Leds)!

What bulbs do i need for the same look
If yours is a pre-facelift you will need 4x '501' also known as W5Ws

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom