W204 (pre facelift) C63 AMG with P030 Performance Pack (incl LSD).

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercy Me

Car
C63 AMG PP
I am lucky enough to own one of these and was wondering what the actual difference is with the suspension over the non PP variant. Is it a case of slightly shorter / stiffer springs and revalved dampers or are there any other revisions over standard?

I love the way it rides and handles by the way!

I am lucky enough to own one of these and was wondering what the actual difference is with the suspension over the non PP variant. Is it a case of slightly shorter / stiffer springs and revalved dampers or are there any other revisions over standard?

I love the way it rides and handles by the way!
I also own the early pp. I’ve owned it for a fair few years. I believe they just use stiffer spring and although I don’t think the pp’s are any lower than non pp the spring may be a bit shorter to compensate lack of sag. I wouldn’t of thought the shocks are any different.

Just done a quick search but there’s not a lot of info about the difference in pp suspension. Most of the info just says stiffer springs.

Just done a quick search but there’s not a lot of info about the difference in pp suspension. Most of the info just says stiffer springs.

Yes, there does seem to be a lack of information on the net. It would be interesting to know the specifics.

I once owned a BMW Alpina B10, which had a sublime ride and handling. The suspension changes were very specific and well documented.

I had one and it was quite quick, lsd and red calipers, a bit "Loose" compared to a coupe though, not a bad car by any means.

I am quite certain the only difference is stiffer springs, I owned one a few years ago.
Enjoy the beast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom