W205 Coupe feedback

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

geek

Car
2011 W221 S350
Hi,

Can anyone that has a W205 C Coupe let me know their thoughts and also what options you chose and whether you think they are worth it.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, if you like the look I wouldn't imagine you'll be dissappointed by the drive.

All the packs are nice but only if you see a value in them and ultimately spec the best that you can afford I prefer coupes on the standard AMG line 18"s compared to the 19's but that's just me. (I think the concave at the back suit it more)

I've had mine since March,its a AMG line premium with the 19in wheels, I wished I'd gone for the 300 ,I really regret that, I don't do enough miles for a diesel.
I went from a 14 plate Focus ST to this and to be honest the Focus knocks it dead for performance and handling. Only wanted get rid of it because I felt it was a bit mid life crisis!
I like my coupe and it was one of the first ones built but I getting a bit fed up with bits falling off it, mainly bits of trim and it been recovered at 1600 miles when a wiring loom rubbed through.
Nice looking car though, have the 360 camera because it can be difficult to see the front.

I've had a c class saloon when the coupe has been getting repaired and TBH they drive the same,the saloon is a lot easier to live with.
The saloon feels a lot smaller than the coupe on the road and is lot more practical. The doors on the coupe mean you have to be careful where you park or else you get blocked out and you sit higher in the saloon so you can see all four corners.
It's all about the looks really,would I buy another coupe? Doubt it!

Saw one yesterday...they do look odd at the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom