W205 Dash Vibration

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've eaten at Nandos everyday over the holidays apart from Xmas day :eek:

Today I am eating every bit of chocolate in sight, Ferrari roches, Munchies, Lindt chocolates... If they're not there tomorrow then the diet will go smoothly haha

I must admit that we are usually very picky about where we eat. But there's something about Nando's that we love. Great feel to the place, nice atmosphere and in all the years we've been going, we've yet to meet a member of staff that isn't really happy, smiley and attentive. They always chat and joke around with our daughter who loves the attention. Nando's have got it spot on.

Only the 10th day of Christmas so 2 more days remaining. Just watching Aurther Christmas with chocs and sherry. House still lit up too. #twelvedaysofchristmas

Ant.

I assume they're all similar but I'm talking Nando's Carlisle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happytalk73 said:
I must admit that we are usually very picky about where we eat. But there's something about Nando's that we love. Great feel to the place, nice atmosphere and in all the years we've been going, we've yet to meet a member of staff that isn't really happy, smiley and attentive. They always chat and joke around with our daughter who loves the attention. Nando's have got it spot on. Only the 10th day of Christmas so 2 more days remaining. Just watching Aurther Christmas with chocs and sherry. House still lit up too. #twelvedaysofchristmas Ant. I assume they're all similar but I'm talking Nando's Carlisle.

I've been to a fair few, Coventry being the best with how polite the staff are and the chicken is juicy

Northampton being second best and there's a guy working there that should literally be employed to be a comedian as he's hilarious and brilliant with kids

New Year's Eve however we were waiting 45 minutes for our food, which turned up dry (chicken) and cold chips, not an apology in site. Whole place was half empty, I made a complaint online which I rarely do. Last time I complained was at Five Guys in Milton Keynes and received £40 worth of vouchers :thumb: seems a lot at first but that isn't far off the cost of two people eating there :eek: definitely not worth the hype or premium price they charge

Hi Guys. I have a 2017 E class and have the exact same noise. I looked at the video and it was like hearing the inside of my own car.
I am not a mechanic but being in waranty I took it to the guys at MB Luxembourg. They said they opened the dash and put some insulation inside the problem was fixed. I took the car and after 500 meters the issue was still there and i returned only to leave the car with them for another day. The next day they called me and said they tested on a new E class model and it does the same thing and they classified the noise as NORMAL :-o. I am very skeptical this is the way such a high priced car should sound like. I will go to another MB shop and if the case will show them this thread. Hopefully it will help them figure out what the issue is.
Thanks for the post!

That's what i've done to eliminate noise vibrations :

After a week of having my c class saloon I am.also experiencing a very similar sound and am hoping to alleviate it by doing the same with the foam. Any suggestions on the type of foam used or where to get it from in the UK I'm completely new to all this, usually let the dealer do all the work but I'm know they'll only tell me they couldn't replicate the noise!

That's what i've done to eliminate noise vibrations :

Hi
Did this defiantly fix your issue? I have got the same problem still. Any update please let me know give me some tips

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom