W208 Facelift Accessories Catalogue?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moylesey

I'm sure I read somewhere that some one had a pdf of this.

If anyone has, any chance of a link?

Many thanks.

http://www.mercedes-benz.sk/pdf/accessories/brochure_access_clk.pdf

I assume it's one with all the stuff like luggage nets, boot trays, sunblinds and so on you are looking for? There used to be an older one just for the W208 (which I don't have anymore, although I do have the W208 AMG specific one with all the part numbers for W208 AMG front air dams, body kit parts, wheels, etc., ). It seems this Swedish site puts all models into one file and then you can see which type of car each accessory will be suitable for.

It's quite long, around 150 pages and is in German and English.

Last edited:
this is a crazy list - it's got stuff you'll never buy.

isn't there somewhere you could buy stuff that you might actaully buy that will make a visible difference - like quirky grill or crazu exhaust!

isn't there somewhere you could buy stuff that you might actaully buy that will make a visible difference - like quirky grill or crazu exhaust!

As a W208 owner keen on preserving the dignity of the model, I sincerely hope not.

This has got me thinking about my W210 E Class - '911 bumper' anyone?

View attachment 8755

or perhaps not....

Last edited:
For some reason I can't edit my post. That site is Slovakian (explains why the catalogue is in German and English) not Swedish (it would probably be in Swedish then!).

That site with all the trinkets above (chrome rings, etc.,), unofficial "mods" and so on: CKS Performance in the UK do all of those ones as well (wooden gear levers, etc., ).

Personally, I'd keep it as stock as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom