w209 2004 clk500 break or not to break it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

astamir

MB Enthusiast
Car
w208 silver clk55
Hi guys!
I've got a clk500 on a 54 plate that I bought recently with a small front bump and it's a cat D with 160000 miles on the clock
I'm not convinced yet either to brake it or sell it as it is I will put some pics up here and the parts price list and if there will be enough interest I might brake it.
Also if some wants to buy it as it is just drop me a line we will work it out
So here the pics

View attachment 60026

Last edited:
Hi - I would be interested in the boot lid (quite fancy a boot spoiler) and quite possibly the AMG kit (rear bumper, side skirts and damaged front bumper), if you decide to break it.

Darren.

Pm sent.

Hi - I would be interested in the boot lid (quite fancy a boot spoiler) and quite possibly the AMG kit (rear bumper, side skirts and damaged front bumper), if you decide to break it.

Darren.
Hi
The boot lid is in a good condition and I would want £150 for it
The rear bumper I would want £150
Skirts £60
Front bumper is not genuine but I've got the amg fog lights and the grills with them I would want £250
Cheers

I can't pm you, you got a number I'll take the skirts asap and how much for the inside front bumper thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in the wing mirror indicator lights, could you PM me with a price? (New member so can't send PMs currently).

whats the bonnet like condition wise
ps your pm box is full

Last edited:
whats the bonnet like condition wise
ps your pm box is full

The bonnet has a dent on the front above the grill will need repair
Inbox cleared

Might be interested in the steering wheel. What's the price?

I want to buy the skirts asap, I can't pm you could you give me a email or number please mate

I want to buy the skirts asap, I can't pm you could you give me a email or number please mate

Skirts are on hold for now mate
The front bumper inside thing will be £100 or best offer.
Cheers

Price for Comand? Gear selector surround (leather , gear knob, and plastic with D P N etc) , and possibly climate control?
Thanks

Is there anyway to contact you as I can't pm, email? Number?

Abishan 1999 (at me dot com)

Last edited:
How much for the alloys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom