W209 CLK Eibach pro springs, brand new £120

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abdul

Car
C63
As above,

Selling the CLK and didn't get round to fitting these!

£120 collected from Ilford, Essex.

I would courier as theyre still in their box but they weigh a lot so i'll leave that to the buyer to arrange!

Will fit the following: Mercedes-Benz CLK (C209) 240, 280, 320, 350, 500, 270 CDI, 320 CDI

Thanks
Abdul

As above,

Selling the CLK and didn't get round to fitting these!

£120 collected from Ilford, Essex.

I would courier as theyre still in their box but they weigh a lot so i'll leave that to the buyer to arrange!

Will fit the following: Mercedes-Benz CLK (C209) 240, 280, 320, 350, 500, 270 CDI, 320 CDI

Thanks
Abdul

Could you quote the part number please, also is the original receipt available for warranty purposes? Photos of the box/springs would be great.

If these are part number E10-25-001-02-22 then I'm interested

Please let me know

Still for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still available guys.

Please pm me for a faster response.

I can't pm you, email? Number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi no pics as still sealed in box.

Part no

Email add

Reachamc at me dot com

Guys just a heads up courier costs with hermes cost around £12 for tracked signed for I know this as I have recently sent a spring set to England from N.ireland using them just incase your thinking it's really expensive

Thanks mate! That could be an option I suppose but I'd rather collection so to avoid any hassle with dodgy couriers.

If someone seriously wants them posted please feel free to pm me.

They're in their box, brand new. Not sure what you want me to photograph?

I'm not going to open the box either as it's still closed with the big plastic straps.

Bump at £90 cash on collection only at this price.

Bump at £80 collected. Thats less then half price and they're still brand new. As above cash on collection only at this price.

Bump

If I could find out what springs I have on mine, then I would have these if they match.
Will have to try and find part no for fitted ones.

Neil

Not sure what's fitted to yours mate currently assuming it's not standard but they'll definitely fit any 6 cylinder w209.

I will try and gather more info, check EPC etc over next couple of days. I know its a C209 with sports suspension from new, and 3.2 V6. Apparently it has more than one rating of springs, based on coloured dots on them? according to Merc.
One of them is broken though (common fault) so need to do something soon.

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom