W209 NTG2 IPod & Bluetooth Operation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alb001

Car
2006 CLK 330 CDI Sport
I wonder if anybody can help me. My 2006 W209 has a NTG2 unit with built in Ipod & Bluetooth connectivity but I do struggle to use it as I do not have any instructions on how to operate it. It usually done by guess work. NTG 2 operation manual does not include this information. I wonder if it is an add-on unit. Ipod is connected via a USB connector in the armrest and bluetooth does not use any adapters in the armrest. If anybody has any info on this it would be much appreciated. Thanks

I wonder if anybody can help me. My 2006 W209 has a NTG2 unit with built in Ipod & Bluetooth connectivity but I do struggle to use it as I do not have any instructions on how to operate it. It usually done by guess work. NTG 2 operation manual does not include this information. I wonder if it is an add-on unit. Ipod is connected via a USB connector in the armrest and bluetooth does not use any adapters in the armrest. If anybody has any info on this it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Sounds like you have an mCar unit or a Dension GW.

can you post up a picture of the USB connector or alternatively whats the name of the bluetooth device you connect to?

The name of the Bluetooth device is just called 'carmedia' if that helps. I will get an image of the USB tonight. The USB connector is located in the lower compartment of the armrest in the centre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom