W210 and W202 folding mirror wiring.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tron

Car
S203 220CDI.
W210 mirror wires are many and varied. Fitting them to the W202 door is something of a trial if you don't know the conversion.
Here it is:

function ................Folding W202......................Folding W210 facelift.

heater....................... ....1 black/brown..............................1 pink.
heater............................2 brown......................................2 brown.
mirror motor horiz..........3 white.......................................3 orange.
mirror motor vert...........4 grey.........................................4 blue.
mirror motor common.....5 black......................................5 white.
indicator positive...........................................................6 green.
indicator negative..........................................................7 brown.
dimming g....................................................................8 grey.
dimming h....................................................................9 green.
position feedback+........................................................11 red.
horiz position................................................................12 green.
vert position................................................................13 white.
position feedback-.........................................................14 brown.
fold motor negative..............G green...............................16 blue.
fold motor positive...............H yellow..............................15 grey.

Apologies for the formatting. Machine thinks it knows better.

Last edited:
Took me a while to figure the above out when i did mine, I spliced into loom under door sills, as attached.

Attachments

• IMG_20110802_191033.jpg
    IMG_20110802_191033.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20110802_192719.jpg
    IMG_20110802_192719.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 25
One other thing that you ought to know. The w202 heated mirrors have a thermostat. Those on the facelift 210 are controlled by the canbus so you will need to wire pin 1 to the HRW circuit instead.

One other thing that you ought to know. The w202 heated mirrors have a thermostat. Those on the facelift 210 are controlled by the canbus so you will need to wire pin 1 to the HRW circuit instead.
what is hrw?

At a guess, heated rear window

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom