W210 Bits and Bobs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DanMorgan

Car
R129 500SL, W124 300CE Twin Turbo, W210 E55 AMG, W211 E320 CDI Sport
Currently have quite a bit of W210 stuff on eBay but it's all discounted for mbclub.co.uk members. I also have 4 W210's that I am breaking, with a OM606 about to be scraped.

Mercedes W210 E Class 17" Alloy Wheels X4 - £200 for forum members

W210 Cup Holder - Smaller Size - £16 Posted for forum memebers however many offers on eBay so might go on there

W210 Command Radio/Sat Nav - Double Din - £106 Posted for forum members

Mercedes E Class W210 CD Player Changer - £50 posted for forum members

Mercedes Radio/Command Remote Control Rare and Genuine - £45 posted for forum members. Oddly had one Finnish and one polish people offer £55 but too much to post to them!

If anyone has any parts they require for a W210, I may be able to assist but only if its worth taking off. i.e. its not a part worth £2

Hi Dan,

Have you got one of these but with 6 holes for switches, please? LINK.

Single din required, though. LINK.

Hi Ringway,

Sadly I have one with 6 switches but its in my current daily W210 and my other spares have a double din sized unit.

Sorry!

Hi Ringway,

Sadly I have one with 6 switches but its in my current daily W210 and my other spares have a double din sized unit.

Sorry!

No worries. Thanks for getting back to me. :)

Cup holder has now been sold

£175 for the wheels anyone?

I've got a second double din radio the exact same as well as other avantgarde trim panels

Would anyone be interested in air cooled and heated black leather interior with the center surround to match (goes blue and red)

Saloon or Estate?

Have you still got the dbl din command? And is it at the eBay price?

Hi m16k - I can't private message you but they are still available (I have two spare) at 75£ + postage

DanMorgan said:
Hi m16k - I can't private message you but they are still available (I have two spare) at 75£ + postage
I will have one thanks
How do I buy it? Do you want me to go through eBay?

I've sent you an email :+1

Only one Double Din Radio Left.

Anyone interested in Heated and Air Cooled Leather seats and door card with center panel?

Phone Kit has gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom