W210 blinking mirrors? No? Why not just use 3M tape?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can feel all of those W202 owners getting excited ;).

:D

You can see every now and again a W202 with W203 style mirrors with indicators fitted to it. Looks dreadful! The rounded shape of the newer mirror fits a W202 like a, hmm, err, well not at all :devil: :D.

They should actually stick with their current setup IMHO

And i spent all that money on the W210 Blinking Mirrors for the C43 :mad:

Listen, in the end what really matters is that you are happy with your car. The opinion of others is just that, their opinion. Admittedly, I think original most of the time looks best, but these are matters of taste, not absolute rights or wrongs! :)

Of course, my taste is clearly better :devil: :devil: :D (*)

(*) brighten up, you lot, it's a joke!

I think Peter was being sarcastic ;).

Yes I knew that and there were other things, what I meant was the basic car did not change in shape

Well, the more rectangular mirrors looked more balanced and natural on the R129 IMHO :rolleyes:.

Coming from the owner of a powder blue S class I'd say I'm thankful for that comment ;).

I like one type of lady, you like a different type, what a boring world it would be without choice.

I do not grow Pasta in the garden as I hate it, others love the stuff, thats life

Coming from the owner of a powder blue S class I'd say I'm thankful for that comment ;).

:D

I prefer some expression of personality over yet another silver, errr dull chrome, Merc ;).

Plus all the expense of going to Steve in Holland to have them fitted. :)

Money well spent I would say because these stick on LED's are just a load of rubbish. At least you have got a OEM look and im 100% ***** everyone would agree

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom