1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Official Club stickers are now available, if you have not already ordered some go grab them now! To order click this Link ----> CLICK ME Go get them whilst stocks last! To dismiss this notice click the cross to the right of this message.

W210 e320 abs bas and ESP fault

Discussion in 'Engine' started by braces1977, Mar 1, 2010.

1. braces1977

braces1977 Member

Car:
    mercedes e320 cdi
    Just had discs and pads on the rear and pads on front and a new brake light switch. Then I got her stuck in the snow car was fine for about an hour then the lights came on. I know it could do with discs on the front may this be the problem or somthing else. All your help last time was great better than I could have hoped for just hope you can help with this one thanks guys

2. steve333

steve333 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Ml300 grand edition iridium silver,2014 slk250cdi tenorite grey
    Get the car put on star,can sometimes be a faulty brake light switch but you've had that changed so a wheel speed sensor could be the culprit,let us know how you get on:thumb:

3. peapod

peapod Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    E300TD est, a180cdi
    Yes, please please let us know how you get on. battery voltage ? clutching at straws.

4. CCAALLVVIINN

CCAALLVVIINN Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W124 cabriolet, coupe and estate plus 2 x Land Rovers
    I had that on mine, although not related to brakes it was a corroded wiring loom joing in the passenger footwell.

1 person likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    braces1977

braces1977 Member

Car:
    mercedes e320 cdi
    Hi had battery checked today that's all fine new brake switch working fine next port of call was speed sensor but where is the wire in front passanger ccaallvviinn I will look at that first then back to speed sensor can anyone tell me how to find the speed sensors will be forever gratefull

6. EDZ649

EDZ649 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    R129 SL600 V12
    We have answered this in your other thread about the same subject. You will have to get it checked on a diagnostic machine. Looking at a sensor won't tell you anything.

7. sfpmerc

sfpmerc New Member

Car:
    eclass 320 avanti
    Hi there
    Have a look at one of my early posts as i had the same problem, but was not speed sensors.

Thanks

8. Adamerc

Adamerc Active Member

What about your speedometer needle is that working fine..I also has ABS, BAS , EPS Light on . but in conjunction speedometer does not work either....i got my battery checked which is fine...now i am waiting to book the car to be checked on star..i have no time for next three weeks to take it to garage..hence just parked on drive..for the moment