W210 E320 CDI Starting issues.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrtree

Car
E320 CDI W210
Hi guys I'm new here and have been lurking in the shadows for a while reading a lot of your posts.

So just a quick introduction then I have a little problem I'm hoping you may be able to help out with.

I'm 27 from leeds and have just bought my 3rd Mercedes and tee driving a few sweede's, always fancied a W210 so here I am.

My car is a 2001 E320 CDi avantgarde very well equipped sitting on 18" AMG mono blocks (although in desperate need of a refurb) I will post pics soon.

Now the issue in hand is it's very laboured to start and when it does it sometimes cuts out and I have to use easy start to start it and wait for it to get to temp before I even dare turn it off.

In the overshot of this problem I have had it serviced plugs oil filters etc. Changed the glow plug relay and an injector that was faulty this helped a little but not fully. I have then changed the MAF again which helped but not fully.

I'm sort of at a loss of what to try next I'm thinking EGR but I didn't think this would cause it to stall and then not start maybe I'm wrong?

Be nice to have some light shed on this if anyone could help?

Thanks in advance and thank you for accepting me to the forum.

Owen

Check for air leaks in the injector supply pipes. Pretty sure there are rubber seals that fail.

I'll have a look thanks any more things it may be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom